everything is different than usual during this time and so we have also adapted our service and our offer to the current situation.
The health of you, the other guests and our employees is particularly important to us.
Hygiene has always had top priority at the ANDERS Hotel Walsrode.
In order to do justice to the current situation: COVID-19, the hygiene guidelines at ANDERS Walsrode have been further tightened.
In such circumstances:
Special regulations in connection with pandemics (especially the corona virus)
Our travel services are always provided in compliance with and in accordance with the official specifications and requirements applicable at the time of travel.
By arriving, you agree to observe any reasonable usage rules or restrictions and in the event of
The reception and any contact persons must be informed immediately of any typical symptoms of illness that occur.
Important information about your visit!
- The 3G rules (vaccinated, recovered or tested) apply throughout our house!
- When you arrive, you need proof of full vaccination (at least 14 days after the second vaccination) or proof of recovery (at least 28 days – max. 6 months old).
Children under the age of 18 are exempt from the obligation.
A negative rapid corona test from a recognized test center is sufficient for arrival. This must not be older than 24 hours – a self-test is not permitted
- In the restaurant and terrace area, the 3G rules, the generally applicable distance and hygiene rules and voluntary registration at the table using the Corona Warn app also apply
- On request we can offer you daily room cleaning
Please understand that measures and restrictions to protect and contain the corona pandemic may change between the time of booking and the date of arrival. Please find out about the latest measures on our website before you book and before you arrive. These restrictions and measures are to be implemented by the ANDERS Hotel Walsrode by order of the state of Lower Saxony and are by no means the free decision of our company.
Reception & Reception
A “sneeze guard” made of Plexiglas between the reception and our guests
The paths are marked for you
Please feel free to pay cashless – we accept almost all cards
The room cards are thoroughly disinfected before they are handed over
We refrain from public fruit baskets, sweets and biscuits in ANDERS
At ANDERS there is a general obligation to wear FFP2 masks in public areas
Banisters, handles, tables, armchairs, sofas, etc. are regularly cleaned and disinfected at ANDERS
Necessary equipment is also available at the reception for an extra charge:
Mouth and nose protective masks
Disposable gloves or corona self-tests
Provisions in every room & on every floor
We waive the intermediate cleaning of the rooms. If you stay longer than one night and would like an interim cleaning or fresh towels, please contact our reception. For longer stays, we carry out a regular linen change every four days at no extra charge.
If you wish, you can order daily room cleaning free of charge
The TV remote control is welded and disinfected by us
All light switches, handles, brackets, tables are disinfected with every cleaning
The following were removed from the rooms according to DeHoGa specifications: all displays such as newspapers, magazines, etc., all minibar items as well as kettles and coffee machines.
Dream Space Lounge
The dream space lounge including the Finnish sauna kota is open under 3G
Contact tracking is based on a voluntary basis using the Corona Warn App
Further hygiene measures
One employee is assigned to disinfect door handles, surfaces, railings, etc. on a daily basis
The following applies to the urinals in the men’s toilets: one after the other, not next to each other
Gastronomy in the ANDERS
Access to the adventure restaurant is only possible with 3G regulation:
Proof of complete vaccination (at least 14 days after the second vaccination)
proof of recovery, which is at least 28 days but no more than 6 months old
a negative rapid corona test from an official test station, which must not be older than 24 hours. Self-tests are not permitted.
- Registration when placing through the Corona Warn App is voluntary for every guest.
- Before you visit our restaurant, please inform yourself about any changed current guidelines.
- Service, kitchen and bar staff strictly adhere to official hygiene regulations.
- We have reduced restaurant capacity to ensure 1.5 meters between chairs.
- For safety reasons, all restaurant guests are always seated, and when the weather is nice, this also applies to outdoor dining.
- You are welcome to pay at the table – cashless, we will come to you with the bill.
Buffet & serving
- Direct contact with food and guests is avoided at the counter.
- Tongs and ladles are changed more frequently and kept in separate containers.
- Output and buffet surfaces are disinfected as required, at least after each service.
- Coffee machines, vending machines and samovars, as well as all other items that are in frequent hand contact, are cleaned more frequently as required and disinfected at least after each service.
- The breakfast buffet for permitted guests takes place as a buffet in the restaurant.
Our employees in the kitchen wear at least one medical mask.
- Tägliche mehrfache Kontrollen der ordnungsgemäßen Funktion von Seifen- und Desinfektionslösungsspendern, Händetrocknern, Einweg-Handtuchspendern und anderen ähnlichen Geräten werden über die Hausdame/Haustechnik durchgeführt. Defekte Einheiten werden schnell repariert oder ersetzt.
- Allocation of extra large conference rooms (at least 1 room category larger than usual)
- Note the reduction in capacity to 1.5 meters between guests
- No public fruit basket / sweets / biscuits in the break area
- In every room there is at least one air cleaning device – up to 90 m² – rooms over 90 m² corresponding to 2 to 4 devices
- Inside and outside of conference and group rooms, each person must wear a mouth and nose cover (FFP2 mask).
- With occupancy of less than 50 people, fixed seats and distance control, there is no obligation to wear a mask at the seat
- Business travelers and conference participants (including day guests without overnight stays) are subject to the 3G obligation to provide proof!
- Timeslots for each group will be discussed
- Coffee breaks are also possible in the room
- Clearing takes place after the coffee breaks
- A strong disinfection tour takes place after each group
- Employees work with FFP2 masks